Wednesday, May 22
Kimberly Clyne of 307th Avenue NW in Blue Hill Township reported the theft of a Jensen car stereo from a vehicle parked in the driveway.
Thursday, May 23
n An employee of Midnight Auto Sales in Zimmerman reported four tires on a trailer and two tires on a truck were slashed. The replacement cost is approximately $1,500.
Monday, May 27
n Joseph Brueske of Pond View Road in Zimmerman reported the theft of several items from his vehicle. Among the items taken were an Echo backpack leaf
blower valued at $500, an Echo weed whip valued at $300, and miscellaneous tools valued at $310.
• It was reported that several locks had been cut at the Zimmerman mini storage located in Livonia Township. It is currently unknown if any items had been taken.
Arrests through June 3
• Patrick Kenneth Kendle, 49, of Zimmerman, for domestic assault.
• Mitchell Edward Merchant Sr., 48, of Zimmerman, for terroristic threats to police, possession of a controlled substance, obstructing legal process, and open bottle.
• Jazmin Marie Chatham, 22, of Zimmerman, for a Sherburne County warrant.
• Jason Lee Stushek, 24, of Zimmerman, for a Beltrami County warrant.